Almaden School of Music & Art
Our Commitment: To Provide the Highest Quality Fine Arts Instruction to Every Student.
Individual Music Lessons
Piano, Keyboard, Voice,Violin, Viola, Fiddle, Cello, Guitar, Lifetime registration fee…. $60 (non-refundable)
E. Bass, Flute, Recorder,Saxophone, Clarinet, Drums ($40 each additional family member)
Trial Lessons are offered one time only per teacher. NONREFUNDABLE
Music 30 minute individual trial $45
Art 60 minute group trial $30 (includes materials)
|MONTHS WITH 4 LESSONS||MONTHS WITH 5 LESSONS|
|30 min. wkly Individual Music Lessons||$170/month||$212.50/month|
|45 min. wkly Individual Music Lessons||$240/month||$300.00/month|
|60 min. wkly Individual Music Lessons||$320/month||$400.00/month|
|Group Vocal Lessons|
|30 min wkly, 2 students||$84/month||$105/month|
|60 min wkly, 3-6 students||$84/month||$105/month|
SUMMER SPECIAL (June, July, Aug)
|30 min weekly, Lessons||$150/month||$187.50/month|
|45 min weekly, Lessons||$210.00/month||$262.50/month|
|60 min weekly, Lessons||$280.00/month||$350.00/month|
Tuition must be paid in full for these 3 months before June 7th to qualify for the special. Unlimited excused absents with twenty four hour notice. All make ups must be done within 6 months. No credit or refund will be available.
THREE MONTH SPECIALS (Sep, Oct, Nov) (Dec, Jan, Feb) (March, April, May)
|Months with 4 Lessons||Months with 5 Lessons|
|30 min wkly, Individual Music Lessons||$164/month||$205.00/month|
|45 min wkly, Individual Music Lessons||$230.00/month||$287.50/month|
|60 min wkly, Individual Music Lessons||$300.00/month||$375.00/month|
Tuition must be paid by the 7th of the first month of each quarter to qualify for discounted price. You may receive TWO excused absents per month. All make ups must be done within 6 months. No credit or refund will be available.
|60 minute weekly group lessons||$100.00/month||$125.00/month|
al fee, monthly, per student
|Jazz, Rock, Pop Ensemble|
|60 minute weekly||$84.00/month||$105.00/month|
al fee, monthly, per student
Students are responsible for purchasing materials such as sheet music. Art materials are supplied by instructor for a fee of $7 per student, per month.
Recitals will be held two times per year. Recital fees depend on venue.
No Classes on the following days:
New Years Day Thanksgiving Day
Independence Day Christmas Day
Halloween New Years Eve
Our instructors are professional performers and experienced teachers. They come from all over the world and are eager to share their experience with students of ALL ages.
REGISTRATION, TUITION, AND SCHEDULING
- There is a one-time Registration Fee.
- The fee is $60 for the first family member and $40 for each additional family member.
- Tuition is collected on a monthly basis and due BEFORE the First of the month. **Prorated tuition available in December, June, July and August with advanced notice.
- Tuition is subject to a $10 late fee if paid after the 7th of the month.
- We reserve the right, at our discretion, to dismiss any student whose tuition account is outstanding.
- A $12 fee will be charged on all returned checks.
- Make-up classes will be offered for excused absences.
- Make-up classes will not be offered for unexcused absences.
- Make-ups will expire 6 months from the date of the missed class.
- Excused absences will convert to unexcused absences 6 months from the date of absence.
- 1 excused absence is allowed per teacher per calendar month.
- *Absences in excess of 1 per month, per teacher will be considered unexcused.
- An excused absence must be scheduled AT LEAST 24 hours in advance of the lesson to be missed OR, in the event of a sudden illness or emergency (Doctor’s note is required), notice must be CALLED in to the school BEFORE the scheduled lesson time.
- Absences should be reported by telephone. Emails are not always viewed in a timely manner and should not be used to report an absence. Voicemail is checked regularly.
- Excused absences may NOT be used as tuition credit.
- An unexcused absence is one that is reported less than 24 hours in advance of the lesson to be missed, or in excess of 1 per calendar month per teacher, or an excused absence after 6 months.
- A substitute may be provided when a teacher is ill or on vacation.
- There will be no tuition credit for missed classes.
- No Refunds
- Rescheduling is subject to instructor availability.
- A student’s place on a teacher’s schedule may be guaranteed up to two weeks.
- Two weeks written notice is required to drop a class.
- Excused absences at the time of withdrawal will be forfeited. They do NOT convert to credit.
- A Family Discount (immediate family, only) of 10% will be applied to the 2nd, 3rd, 6th, 7th, 10th, 11thclasses in a family. EXCEPTIONS: No discount for Group Music, Language or Chess Classes
- * Discount will be applied to lower amount. (Ex. If a student is taking a piano class and an art class, the art class will be discounted)
- ** Discount applied toward a full month’s tuition and paid before the 7th.